Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Pretty
 Pretty baby boy.


Happy
 Finally! Snow!!!
 The Pathfinders (Ages 5-6) at our Parish's American Heritage Girl mid-year ceremony. Alice is the littlest one all the way to the left.
Receiving the "I promise to love God" bead.
Funny
 Someone had a fun-filled snow day.


Real
The time to make the stand is now. Call and write your representatives to let them know where you stand on the issue of Internet censorship.


round button chicken



5 comments:

  1. Lovely! We did AHG for two years. It is a great program isn't it? I really appreciate the quote on your blog at the top. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are really enjoying AHG this year. And it is chartered through our Parish, so it is thoroughly Catholic. We may move next year and if that is the case we'll probably be doing Little Flowers after this year.

      Delete
  2. Your funny picture is adorable. Your son is precious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got quite a bit of snow - if you're happy with it, that's good; I'm not missing the large amounts of last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pictures of babies sleeping in car seats! I have several of my kids. They are just the image of ultimate relaxation and I also love their droopy lips and cheeks-so cute! And-you can keep that snow-we've had a warm winter here in Ga and I'm liking it. I bet my kids would disagree though and it seems that your are having a blast with it!

    ReplyDelete